1. In this section are included information related to the management mode of argan. expert in reference to the processing of user data of argan.expert.
2. This privacy statement also has value for the purposes of Art.13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, personal data protection code, and for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for those who interact with argan.expert and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The statement is provided only for argan.expert and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through link contained therein.
4. Purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the modalities, times and nature of the information that the owners of data must provide to the users when they connect to the argan.expert web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. The statement can be modified due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 16 years old, pursuant to the art.8, paragraph 1 EU Regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorisation of the parents or the guardian.
1 – Data holder
1. The data controller shall be the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also takes care of security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Bouchra Aqabbouch, and for any clarification or exercise of the users’ rights, you may contact him at the following e-mail address: Via Kennedy 14 Torbole Casaglia (Bs).
2 – Data processor
1. The data processor is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which treats personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. In accordance with article 28 of regulation (EU) no 2016/679, upon appointment of the data controller, the person responsible for processing the data from the Argan. Expert website is: Bouchra Aqabbouch.
3-Place data processing
1. The processing of the data generated by the use of Argan. Expert takes place at Via Kennedy 14 torbole casaglia (Bs).
2. In case of necessity, the data relating to the newsletter service may be processed by the person responsible for the treatment or persons entrusted to this purpose at the relevant office.
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies shall not record any personal information and any identifiable data shall not be stored. If you want, you can prevent some or all of the cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies simply continue with the navigation.
Here are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical Cookies
1. There are a number of technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They serve for navigation and to facilitate the access and enjoyment of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on electronic network or to the supplier to deliver the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general disabling or deletion of cookies by modifying the settings of his Internet browser. This deactivation may slow or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient enjoyment of the site.
4. Cookies that are entered in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistical services of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which can gather information in aggregated form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules are valid for cookies analytics, in terms of disclosure and consensus, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished, which automatically delete at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid the login to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the pc until expiration or deletion by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanency in the reserved area of the portal as authenticated user.
7. They are not stored persistently but exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and vanish with the closure of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server required to enable safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third party Cookies
1. In relation to provenance the cookies sent to the browser are distinguished directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests, and then personalize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from third party domains outside the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on argan.expert. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to offer advertisements in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies shall be governed by the rules laid down by the third parties, therefore, users are invited to take a look at the privacy notices and the indications to manage or disable the cookies published in the related web pages.
4 – Profiling Cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the field of network browsing.
2. When using these types of cookies the user must give an explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code relating to data protection shall apply.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected might be as follows:
– Internet Protocol (IP) address;
– Browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site; – Name of the Internet service Provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– web page of visitor referral and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information shall be processed in an automated form and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for safety reasons. This information will be treated in accordance with the legitimate interests of the proprietor.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the Ip address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts of damage to the site itself or to harm other users, or otherwise harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data shall never be used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purposes of the protection of the site and its users, such information shall be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the holder.
4. If the site permits the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility to send the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and registers some user’s identification data, including the email address. This data is voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request for delivery of the service. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly agrees to the privacy statement, and in particular agrees that the contents entered are freely disseminated to third parties as well. The data received will be used exclusively for the delivery of the requested service and for the only time necessary for the supply of the service.
5. The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, by exempting this site from any liability with regard to any violations of laws. It is for the user to verify that he has the permits for the entry of personal data of third parties or of contents protected by national and international norms.
2 – Purposes of data processing
1. The data collected from the site during its operation shall be used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case not more than 2 years.
2. Data used for security purposes (block damage attempts of the site) shall be kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the end indicated above.
3 – User-supplied data
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site implies the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to answer the requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the mail.
2. Summary information specifications will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for special services on request.
4-Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from browser you may remove the preferences you have set for your site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies – Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences – Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugins
1. This site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of contents on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies on the page access, to safeguard the privacy of the users.
2. The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin shall be governed by the respective privacy notices of the social networks, to which please refer:
Google +: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
V. USER RIGHTS
1. The Art. 13, p. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The site argan.expert intends therefore to inform the user about the existence:
– of the right of the person concerned to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 EU Regulation), their updating (Art. 7, P. 3, lit. a) Legislative Decree No. 196/2003), the updating (Article 16 EU Regulation), the integration (art. 7, P. 3, section A) Legislative Decree. No 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment concerned (Article 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (Art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
– of the right to request cancellation (Article 17 EU Regulation), the processing anonymously or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those of which no conservation is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed (Art. 7, P. 3, lit. b) Legislative Decree No. 196/2003);
– of the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking, processing have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Art. 7, P. 3, paragraph c) Legislative Decree No. 196/2003);
3. Requests may be addressed to the data controller, informally or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Authority for the protection of personal data, or by sending an e-mail to: Via Kennedy 14 Torbole Casaglia (Bs)
4. If the treatment is based on Art. 6 (1), lit. A) – express consent to use – or on Art. 9 paragraph 2 lit. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data that reveals religious beliefs or philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent given prior to revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of infringement of the rules, the user has the right to complain to the Authority for the protection of personal data, as the authority responsible for the control of the treatment in the Italian state.
6. For a more thorough examination of the rights to which they are competing, see the Articles 15 and SS. of the EU regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. Especially with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly governed by article 45, paragraph 1 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, so no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data shall never be transferred to third countries which do not comply with the conditions laid down in Article 45 and SS of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site treats the users’s data in a way that in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of the data. The treatment is carried out by means of computer tools and/or telematics, with organizational modalities and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
2. In addition to the holder, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external entities (as suppliers of third-party technical services, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies).
VIII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to amendments or updates. In the case of amendments and relevant updates these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document has been updated to 09/08/2018 in order to comply with the applicable regulations and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.